The Postal Service has issued an interim final rule that will become effective upon publication in the Federal Register on June 6, 2022, with new requirements for the separation of hazardous materials (HAZMAT). Download the PDF »
- Shipping Discounts for Small, Heavy Packages with USPS Priority Cubic Rates
- Does Sustainability Matter to Ecommerce Customers Enough to Affect Buying Behavior?
- Holiday Shipping Deadlines 2022 — USPS, UPS, FedEx
- Save Time & Money on Ecommerce Shipping with ShipRush & USPS Connect
- PARCEL Forum: Top 5 Takeaways from a Supply Chain Conference Newbie