ShipRush streamlines parcel, freight and LTL shipping so you can save money and spend more time with your customers.
ShipRush enables Ecommerce retailers and office shippers to import orders from multiple carts, marketplaces and CRM/accounting systems; instantly compare carrier rates and delivery dates; bulk print labels; and look up and track orders from any web browser. ShipRush is the only solution to provide real time side-by-side carrier rates and delivery dates from one central rate dashboard; we also offer low-cost declared value coverage and discount postage for USPS shipments.
ShipRush integrates with over 50 major shopping carts, marketplaces, payment systems and CRM/Accounting systems including Amazon, Big Commerce, eBay, Etsy, Intuit, Magento, Microsoft Dynamics CRM, Rakuten, Salesforce, Shopify, and WooCommerce. It works with USPS, UPS, FedEx, OnTrac, Direct Link, Worldwide Express, and other carriers. Its developer tools are used by firms large and small to automate and integrate shipping.
ShipRush is published by Z-Firm LLC.
Founded in 1992, Z-Firm has been making shipping software since 1998. Our solutions have the relevant authorizations and certifications from the shipping carriers (FedEx, UPS and the U.S. Post Office). In 2015 Z-Firm introduced ShipRush for the web.
ShipRush developer tools are used by firms large and small to automate and integrate parcel shipping. If we have done our job right, shipping should be almost as easy and natural as breathing.
Thank you for looking to the Z-Firm solution set.
- 2016 Integrations with Bonanza, Deliv, Ecwid, FedEx Freight, FedEx International MailService, Fishbowl, Groupon, HikaShop, Jet, Jigoshop, Joobi, Lemonstand, OnTrac, Microsoft Dynamics CRM, Microsoft Dynamics GP, Microsoft Dynamics RMS, Pricefalls.com Marketplace, Salesforce.com, StitchLabs, Walmart Marketplace, and Worldwide Express Global Logistics launched
- 2015 Integrations with Amazon Seller Fulfilled Prime, Authorize.net, Big Cartel, Pitney Bowes ClearPath, Channel Sale, Craft Commerce, Direct Link, Excel, Handshake, Loaded Commerce, Mijoshop, Intuit Quickbooks, SkuVault, Square, and Stripe launched
- 2015 ShipRush Web launched
- 2015 ClearPath support launched
- 2015 Integration with jMarket launched
- 2015 ShipRush v11 released
- 2014 Integration with Americommerce, Miva, and Newegg launched
- 2014 ShipRush 10.3 released
- 2014 ShipRush awarded Communications Solutions Product of the Year
- 2014 Integration with QuickBooks Online launched
- 2014 Integration with CubeCart launched
- 2014 Integration with WooCommerce launched
2013 ShipRush v10.2 released
2013 Ubercart, including v3.5 supported in ShipRush
2013 International First Class Mail with Delivery Confirmation now to 14 countries
2013 New Etsy Tracking Number support
2013 Latest Zen Cart versions supported
2013 ShipRush v10 released
2013 Integration for Shopify launched
2012 Integration of the ShipRush Order Manager to QuickBooks launched
2012 Integrations to 3dCart, Big Commerce, Buy.com, Drupal, Marketplace at Sears.com, and PrestaShop launched
2012 ShipRush awarded a Bronze Stevie Award for "Customer Service Department of the Year - Computer Software"
2012 ShipRush 9.6 released
2011 ShipRush for Stamps.com released
2011 ShipRush v9.5 released
2011 Integrations to Channel Advisor, CS-Cart, eBay ProStores and Open Cart launched
2011 ShipRush v9 released
2010 ShipRush wins Etsy "Honorable Hack" award
2010 ShipRush v8 released
2010 ShipRush awarded TMC's 2010 CRM Excellence Award
2010 The new developer web site launches: developer.shiprush.com
2010 Integrations to AspDotNetStorefront and Volusion launched
2010 ShipRush Endicia and Endicia are now integrated with Magento, X-Cart, OSCommerce & Zencart shopping cart systems.
2010 ShipRush now offers the FedEx SmartPost® shipping service
2010 ShipRush FedEx for Google Checkout released
2010 ShipRush v7.5 released
2009 ShipRush v7 released
2009 My.ShipRush Web Portal v1.0 released
2009 eBay names ShipRush "Runner Up Star Developer"
2009 YouTube channel launched: www.youtube.com/shiprush
2009 Z-Firm becomes a Microsoft Gold Certified ISV Partner
2008 ShipRush v6.2 released
2008 ShipRush v6.1 released
2008 ShipRush v6.0 released
2008 eBay names ShipRush one of five eBay Star Developers -- the only shipping software ever named Star Developer
2008 ShipRush awarded TMC's CRM Excellence Award
2008 ShipRush v5.7 released
2007 Z-Firm accepted to the eBay Certified Provider Program
2007 Free of charge ShipRush FedEx for PayPal, Amazon and Yahoo Stores launches
2007 v9 released for FaxRush, EmailRush and the OmniRush Family
2007 ShipRush released for DHL shippers
2007 Z-Firm becomes a QuickBooks Gold level developer
2007 ShipRush v5 released for UPS, FedEx, USPS & Endicia
2007 CRM Excellence Award from TMC Publishing