ShipRush streamlines parcel, freight and LTL shipping so you can save money and spend more time with your customers.
ShipRush enables Ecommerce retailers and office shippers to import orders from multiple carts, marketplaces and CRM/accounting systems; instantly compare carrier rates and delivery dates; bulk print labels; and look up and track orders from any web browser. ShipRush is the only solution to provide real time side-by-side carrier rates and delivery dates from one central rate dashboard; we also offer low-cost declared value coverage and discount postage for USPS shipments.
ShipRush integrates with over 50 major shopping carts, marketplaces, payment systems and CRM/Accounting systems including Amazon, Big Commerce, eBay, Etsy, Intuit, Magento, Microsoft Dynamics CRM, Rakuten, Salesforce, Shopify, and WooCommerce. It works with USPS, UPS, FedEx, OnTrac, Direct Link, Worldwide Express, and other carriers. Its developer tools are used by firms large and small to automate and integrate shipping.
ShipRush is published by Z-Firm LLC.
Founded in 1992, Z-Firm has been making shipping software since 1998. Our solutions have the relevant authorizations and certifications from the shipping carriers (FedEx, UPS and the U.S. Post Office). In 2015 Z-Firm introduced ShipRush for the web.
ShipRush developer tools are used by firms large and small to automate and integrate parcel shipping. If we have done our job right, shipping should be almost as easy and natural as breathing.
Thank you for looking to the Z-Firm solution set.
R E C E N T P R E S S
Ecommerce Bytes, January 15, 2017
Online sellers know that the same package can cost different amounts depending not only on the destination and which carrier is used, but a host of factors. Complicating matters are the surcharges from UPS and FedEx.
* * *
TotalRetail, December 22, 2016
It’s hard for small and medium-sized businesses (SMBs) to keep up with the likes of Amazon.com, especially when it comes to shipping.
* * *
Entrepreneur, December 20, 2016
While everyone may know the basic tips for reducing shipping rates, there are a few lesser known suggestions that can also help bring down costs.
* * *
Post & Parcel, December 12, 2016
Shipping software provider ShipRush has announced that its website now features a proprietary Rate Dashboard that gives small business shippers real-time, side-by-side comparisons of parcel rates and delivery times on a single screen.
* * *
ShipRush now offers a proprietary rate dashboard with the only side-by-side comparison of parcel carrier rates and delivery times in one place.
Retail e-commerce SMBs interested in saving time and money with rate shopping can go to ShipRush's website and sign up now for a free 60-day trial.
SEATTLE, WA -- December 12, 2016 -- Small and medium e-commerce companies that can't manage their shipping costs won't be around unless they adopt the right technology. Amazon has set expectations for many shoppers, with most now expecting free or low-cost shipping in one seamless transaction. Small companies can offer their customers a similar checkout experience but often end up losing money or time when shipping out orders because shipping rates and surcharges are unpredictable.
Each year, between late December and early February, the major carriers increase their parcel rates -- roughly 3.9 to 4.9 percent in early 2017. These increases do not include the once-a-month changes in fuel surcharges or other annual rate changes, such as surcharges for residential or extended area delivery. These fees can increase the costs of a shipment by 4-30 percent. Finding the most cost-effective and efficient way to ship each package without back-end automation means companies end up comparing rates by hand or shipping using the same option for all packages, unaware they are wasting money.
Today, ShipRush solves this problem with its proprietary Rate Dashboard. For the first time, small business shippers can rate shop with real-time, side-by-side comparisons of parcel rates on a single screen, using the product’s Rate Dashboard. ShipRush is the only SMB-facing shipping solution with single screen comparison of these rates. Using the Rate Dashboard, e-commerce companies will save money on each shipment during fulfillment by comparing total rates and delivery times in real-time.
“Ecommerce companies constantly struggle to stay on top of shipping rate and surcharge changes,” according to ShipRush Founder, Rafael Zimberoff. “For companies offering free or flat rate shipping, shipping costs and surcharge variations can have a significant effect on their bottom line.”
The ShipRush Rate Dashboard automatically receives orders from over 50 major shopping carts, marketplaces, payment systems and CRM/accounting systems, so it knows the destination of every shipment. Package weights and dimensions are populated from business rules, e-commerce system data, or templates. The Rate Dashboard takes all this into account to show all the rate and delivery time options on a single screen. Companies can also automate this process using ShipRush’s automation rules. A business can set up rules to automatically ship via the lowest cost option, or the lowest cost for a certain delivery commitment. For example, a company could rate shop 3 carriers and ship using the cheapest service that gets the package there within 3 days. Combined with discounted USPS postage that offers up to 60 percent off base USPS rates, and savings of up to 21 percent off another leading national carrier, ShipRush allows customers to lower their shipping costs, and see all their delivery commitments on one dashboard, shipment by shipment.
“Using ShipRush’s Rate Dashboard, our customers often save 3-8 percent per package,” said Zimberoff. “Since they need to offer free shipping to be competitive, this can make a big difference to their bottom line.”
With U.S. online retail sales reaching more than $500 billion by 2020, according to Forrester Research, SMB e-commerce merchants’ fulfillment challenges will only increase. Automation will be key to productivity and margins. ShipRush’s mission is to help small SMB’s take charge of their fulfillment. In 2017, ShipRush will continue to build out its product offering to expand the ways e-commerce companies can automate their shipping processes and optimize their profitability.
Companies can go to ShipRush.com now and sign up for a free 60-day trial.
* * *
- 2016 Integrations with Bonanza, Deliv, Ecwid, FedEx Freight, FedEx International MailService, Fishbowl, Goodsie, Groupon, HikaShop, Jet, Jigoshop, Joobi, Lemonstand, OnTrac, Microsoft Dynamics CRM, Microsoft Dynamics GP, Microsoft Dynamics RMS, Pricefalls.com Marketplace, Salesforce.com, StitchLabs, Walmart Marketplace, and Worldwide Express Global Logistics launched
- 2015 Integrations with Amazon Seller Fulfilled Prime, Authorize.net, Big Cartel, Pitney Bowes ClearPath, ChannelSale, Craft Commerce, Direct Link, Excel, Handshake, Loaded Commerce, Mijoshop, Intuit Quickbooks, SkuVault, Square, and Stripe launched
- 2015 ShipRush Web launched
- 2015 ClearPath support launched
- 2015 Integration with jMarket launched
- 2015 ShipRush v11 released
- 2014 Integration with Americommerce, Miva, and Newegg launched
- 2014 ShipRush 10.3 released
- 2014 ShipRush awarded Communications Solutions Product of the Year
- 2014 Integration with QuickBooks Online launched
- 2014 Integration with CubeCart launched
- 2014 Integration with WooCommerce launched
- 2013 Awarded Sleeter Group Awesome QuickBooks App for 2014
- 2013 ShipRush v10.2 released
- 2013 Ubercart, including v3.5 supported in ShipRush
- 2013 International First Class Mail with Delivery Confirmation now to 14 countries
- 2013 New Etsy Tracking Number support
- 2013 Latest Zen Cart versions supported
- 2013 FedEx Small Business Grant Winner is a ShipRush user
- 2013 ShipRush v10 released
- 2013 Integration for Shopify launched
- 2012 Integration of the ShipRush Order Manager to QuickBooks launched
- 2012 Integrations to 3dCart, Big Commerce, Buy.com, Drupal, Marketplace at Sears.com, and PrestaShop launched
- 2012 ShipRush awarded a Bronze Stevie Award for "Customer Service Department of the Year - Computer Software"
- 2012 ShipRush 9.6 released
- 2011 ShipRush for Stamps.com released
- 2011 ShipRush v9.5 released
- 2011 Integrations to Channel Advisor, CS-Cart, eBay ProStores and Open Cart launched
- 2011 ShipRush v9 released
- 2010 ShipRush wins Etsy "Honorable Hack" award
- 2010 ShipRush v8 released
- 2010 ShipRush awarded TMC's 2010 CRM Excellence Award
- 2010 The new developer web site launches: developer.shiprush.com
- 2010 Integrations to AspDotNetStorefront and Volusion launched
- 2010 ShipRush Endicia and Endicia are now integrated with Magento, X-Cart, OSCommerce & Zencart shopping cart systems.
- 2010 ShipRush now offers the FedEx SmartPost® shipping service
- 2010 ShipRush FedEx for Google Checkout released
- 2010 ShipRush v7.5 released
- 2009 ShipRush v7 released
- 2009 My.ShipRush Web Portal v1.0 released
- 2009 eBay names ShipRush "Runner Up Star Developer"
- 2009 YouTube channel launched: www.youtube.com/shiprush
- 2009 Z-Firm becomes a Microsoft Gold Certified ISV Partner
- 2008 ShipRush v6.2 released
- 2008 ShipRush v6.1 released
- 2008 ShipRush v6.0 released
- 2008 eBay names ShipRush one of five eBay Star Developers -- the only shipping software ever named Star Developer
- 2008 ShipRush awarded TMC's CRM Excellence Award
- 2008 ShipRush v5.7 released
- 2007 Z-Firm accepted to the eBay Certified Provider Program
- 2007 Free of charge ShipRush FedEx for PayPal, Amazon and Yahoo Stores launches
- 2007 v9 released for FaxRush, EmailRush and the OmniRush Family
- 2007 ShipRush released for DHL shippers
- 2007 Z-Firm becomes a QuickBooks Gold level developer
- 2007 ShipRush v5 released for UPS, FedEx, USPS & Endicia
- 2007 CRM Excellence Award from TMC Publishing