Web Service (SOAP)
The ShipRush SOAP API is used by software developers to integrate ShipRush ‘non-visually’ with their application, using a Web Service approach. The SOAP API is ideal since it allows access from anywhere on your network, and gives you control over the shipping process and presentation. This tool is perfect for developers who want to include bulk shipping capabilities in their ShipRush integration.
- Add shipment rating and label printing to custom and commercial software
- Print labels for one or more shipping carriers
- Enable a “pick and pack” work flow (available for UPS)
Frequently Asked Questions
What is ShipRush?
Is the ShipRush SOAP Server hosted by Z-Firm (e.g does it run in the "cloud")?
Do I need to use ShipRush in conjunction with the carrier(s) software such FedEx Ship Manager or UPS WorldShip?
How do I install the ShipRush SOAP Server?
- Go to the download area to download the ShipRush carriers you need, i.e. FedEx, etc.
- Install. During the setup wizard, select the option that you are on a network, and that this machine is the server box.
- Complete the wizard.
- You now have the SOAP server running!