ShipRush streamlines UPS shipping to save you time and money
ShipRush is an integrated shipping system that lets you streamline your shipping operations. Manage orders from multiple carts, set automation rules, bulk print labels, automatically email customers, and look up and track orders – all from a central dashboard.
ShipRush works with over 80 of the most popular e-commerce carts and marketplaces and CRM / accounting systems including Amazon, eBay, Etsy, Magento, Shopify and Walmart Marketplace, and is the only solution to support Salesforce.com and Microsoft Dynamics CRM.
ShipRush offers free, best-in-class, customer service and seamlessly integrates with UPS.
Special pricing for UPS shippers
|Product||Type of Service||Program Price||Price without Program||Savings|
|ShipRush Web (3 users)||Hosted||$650||$1078||40%|
|ShipRush Web (6 users)||Hosted||$1395||$2156||35%|
|ShipRush Web (9 users)||Hosted||$2195||$3234||48%|
|ShipRush Desktop (1 station)||Installed Software||$1395||$2385||42%|
|ShipRush Desktop (2 stations)||Installed Software||$2067||$4770||57%|
|ShipRush Desktop (3 stations)||Installed Software||$5215||$7155||27%|
There are no limits to how many carts and marketplaces you use, or how much you ship.
You can still sign up for a 30-day free trial to see how ShipRush can work for you.
Ready to start saving?
ShipRush popular features
- Automatically import orders from 60+ e-commerce carts, marketplaces and CRM / Accounting systems and see all your orders in one place – no more cutting and pasting
- Create automation rules to save even more time, e.g. “If SKU starts with WIDGET, set the weight to 4 pounds and box size to 12 x 8 x 10”
- Fast, accurate label printing
- Easily create and print Export Documents for international shipments
- Automatically email customers with shipping and tracking information
- Automatically update every order with tracking information and shipped status
- Set up in less than 20 minutes. No IT person needed
- Free onboarding to help you get started
- Free customer support by phone, chat, forum and email
Which version is right for you?
- Mac and PC
- iPad, Android, and Chromebook tablets
- Android and iPhone smartphones
- Mac OS X, Windows (7+), iOS, Android, and Chrome OS
- Firefox, Chrome, Safari, and Edge browsers (IE not supported)
Manage and print shipments from anywhere you access the web to any web-enabled printer. Drop shipping? Print remotely to suppliers’ locations or grant them remote access.
(Mac, tablet, and smartphone users, please use ShipRush Web instead.)
Ready to start saving?
TERMS OF SALE
This is an open-ended, free-of-charge trial. While there is no expiration date of the initiative, Descartes ShipRush may elect, at its sole discretion, to end this offer at any time.
ShipRush is a registered trademark of Descartes Systems Group LLC. Copyright 2020.
UPS Copyright 1994-2020 United Parcel Service of America, Inc. All rights reserved. UPS, UPS brand mark, and the Color Brown are trademarks of United Parcel Service of America, Inc.
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
Q. Who is eligible to participate?
A. This product is designed for UPS shippers in the U.S. who ship only with UPS. If you need to ship with multiple carriers, please consider our regular ShipRush products.
Q. What type of support do you offer?
A. Free support by phone at (206) 812-1162, live chat, email, forum and knowledge base.
Q. How will I receive product updates?
A. You’ll be notified of key updates by email, and given instructions on how to download (Desktop).
Q. What other costs and fees are there?
A. With ShipRush there are no surcharges or transaction fees. Taxes and fees are included. You pay for postage and insurance. You will be asked for a credit card if you sign up for declared value coverage.
Q. What is your warranty?
A. All program products shall be warranted for 30 days from the date of activation. If for any reason you are not satisfied, we will refund your money.
Q. What is your refund procedure?
A. To get a refund please call our main office at 206-812-7874, ext. 103.