The Sendle difference
- Book and manage 100% online – no lining up at the Post Office
- Free, simple, and easy-to-use tracking for customers
- Sendle Cover included for every shipment
- Easily create shipping labels and manage shipping
- Save time by setting defaults for items you regularly send
- Create bulk orders
- Customer claim tracking
- Dedicated customer support
Sendle Frequently Asked Questions
How much does it cost to sign up?
It’s free to integrate with Sendle! Whether you’re shipping 20 packages a month, or more than 1000, sending with us is always fee-free. That means no subscription fees, no extra costs, no surcharges, and no lock-in contracts or hidden fees.
Can Sendle pick up from me?
Pickup is free for Sendle Pro users (shipping 200+ packages per month). Just request a pickup when placing your order. Otherwise, simply drop off your packages at a nearby drop-off spot.
Is Sendle an express service?
We’re not an express or overnight service, but most packages get to where they are going in 1-3 days. Pretty speedy!
Where can I ship with Sendle?
US customers can ship anywhere in the United States, including Alaska, Hawaii, Puerto Rico, and the US Virgin Islands.
Do I need a Sendle account when shipping via an integration?
Yes, you’ll be prompted to link your account, which you’ll create first if you don’t have one.