- Developers to embed a rich shipping GUI in a desktop app with minimal code
- Developers building desktop GUI applications with .NET, VB.NET, C#, C++, Microsoft Access, FoxPro, Delphi, etc.
- Embed a full shipping GUI into a custom GUI application (.NET, VB, C++, etc)
- Integrate FedEx, UPS, and USPS parcel shipping into existing systems
- Give end users full fledged shipping functionality without carrier certification
- Get access to the full, rich, ShipRush feature set… with just a few hours’ effort.
Frequently Asked Questions
What is ShipRush?
ShipRush is an easy and efficient way tot ship via FedEx, UPS, or USPS. ShipRush automatically pulls the ‘Ship To’ address from the invoice/sales order into the shipping form. Enter a weight, press ship for your shipping label to print out and an automatic email to be sent to the customer with the tracking number.
What is needed to use ShipRush SQL?
You will need a database that can be accessed by SQL queries, someone to write the SQL queries (example scripts are available in the product documentation), ShipRush installed on your PC (ShipRush must have a SQL license, or you can develop using the demo), and a few hours to put it all together.
Will Z-Firm write the SQL queries for me?
No. You are responsible to write the queries for ShipRush SQL. We do have several sample scripts available for Microsoft Great Plains, RMS and others. We can also refer you to a third party to assist with the queries.
Can I use ShipRush SQL for batch shipping?
ShipRush SQL is not for batch shipping. Shipping requires clicking the ShipRush interface for each shipment. Database-driven batch shipping can be handled using the non-visual component or SOAP.
How can I get more information about ShipRush Developer options?
Email sales@ShipRush.com or call (206)812-7874.