ShipRush Web - Migrate to v2 Postage
Migration Steps (estimated at 10 minutes or less):
- Finish your shipping for the day. Please don't do this when you need labels in ten minutes.
If you are already on v2 Discount Postage, with an accounting starting SR, like SR1234567, skip to Part 2
Part 1 - Required
- In Settings of ShipRush Web, select Add Shipping Account (upper right)
- Select the top option: ShipRush Discount Postage v2
- Complete the wizard
- Go to Settings and set the printers under the new account (account type: ShipRush USPS)
Part 2 - Required
- If you still have the Endicia account, with funds for one or two days of shipping, use up the postage balance and then close it at endicia.com.
- If it will take longer to use the balance, close it now at endicia.com and they will refund to you the balance by check in a couple weeks.
Part 3 - Optional
- In Settings, click in to your FedEx and UPS account(s), and go to the section "Declared Value Coverage"
- Select "Save with ShipRush Declared Value"
That's it! ShipRush Discount Postage will work exactly as it had before, for all ecommerce and other uses of ShipRush.
To get your balance back from Endicia, go to www.endicia.com and close your account. They will refund you the unspent balance within a couple of weeks.
What You Get For Migrating:
The best shipping experience and the best postage rates.
- Same great rates: Yes, it is the exact same great postage rates you see now in ShipRush.
- Lower Cost Declared Value Coverage: ShipRush now offers Declared Value Coverage that is more bang for the buck than Endicia, Stamps.com, FedEx and UPS. It is built in, lower cost, and easy to sign up and use. More info.
- Unified billing: v2 gives you a single billing point for ALL subscription, postage and Declared Value fees (for all the carriers where you use ShipRush Declared Value Coverage)
- One call does it ALL: Ever had Endicia tell you to call ShipRush? (Or visa versa?) No more! Your whole account is managed right here in ShipRush. NO MORE PASSPHRASE RESETS!
- Larger international coverage: Now in v2 Postage you can ship to South Africa, Russia and other countries not supported by Endicia/Stamps.com
Talk to us!
- Web chat (click "Chat with us" link below)
- Email: email@example.com
- Phone: (206) 812-RUSH (aka 206-812-7874)
(Using ShipRush Order Manager or Desktop? See the Desktop Migration Guide.)