Getting a license expired notice?
1) Purchase ShipRush Desktop (what you use now). FedEx may reimburse you (see below). This option is $795 / workstation / year. If you received an email with an invoice, please purchase from that email. We will email you a new license. If you didn’t receive an invoice, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org. We will send you a quote, and you can pay on line.
2) Switch to ShipRush Web. Log in here: https://my.shiprush.com — This is $29.95 / month for most users.
FedEx may reimburse the expense if you qualify.
The new process is called: FedEx Technology Incentive Program. https://www.fedex.com/us/incentive.html
The steps are:
1) Purchase ShipRush.
2) Send your FedEx rep a note and ask if you are eligible for FedEx Technology Incentive Program funds to purchase a ShipRush license, or access to FedEx shipping via ShipRush Web.
FedEx Technology Incentive Program funds can be used to pay for 1 or more years of access. We’re a Platinum tiered FedEx Compatible partner and are in their FTIP as an Integration Vendor either under “ShipRush” or under “Z-Firm.”
Thank you for using ShipRush!
- Phone Support: 8:30am – 5:00pm (Pacific Time), Monday through Friday – 206.812.7874
- Live Chat Support: 8:00am – 8:00pm (Eastern Time), Monday through Friday (see Chat With Us link below!)
- Email Support: email@example.com