How to upgrade to ShipRush Web
ShipRush Web has all the functionality of Desktop, and no more worrying about licensing concerns! It only takes 5-10 minutes to move from ShipRush Order Manager to ShipRush Web.
- Open up ShipRush Desktop, and click “Settings” from your Order Manager screen. Click on one of your webstores in the left-hand side, and check “Registered To” information in the upper-right corner. The email there is your existing ShipRush Web account!
- Navigate to the website: My.ShipRush.com in a Chrome or FireFox browser and log in using the email from above. You would have set your password when first setting up ShipRush Order Manager with your webstores. If you do not recall what your password is, there is a “Forgot Password” option — but please be aware using that will require you to update your password in ShipRush desktop, if you wish to do any further shipping from there.
- If you are a ShipRush Discount Postage shipper, good news, your shipping account should already be configured! If you are ShipRush for FedEx shipper, you will need to add in your account to ShipRush Web first.
- You may be prompted automatically to add a shipping account as soon as you log in. If you aren’t prompted, simply click “Settings” in the lower left corner of the page, then click “Add Shipping Account” in the top right corner. Select FedEx from the list, and follow the prompts from there to get connected.
- After adding in your shipping account, you will need to configure your printer. You will either be taken to the “Select Printer” page automatically, or you will need to go to Settings and click your printer option beneath your shipping account. Select how you would like to print your labels, and you are good to go!
- If you are printing with a Thermal printer (ex: Zebra ZP-450, 500, 505, etc), you will need to use the “ShipRush Cloud Print” option as your Printer Type option. Select that and follow the prompt below to set up the Desktop Toolbox.